|Born Name||Genelia D'Souza|
|Nickname||Teenage Superstar of Bollywood
|Occupation||Actress and Model
|Age (as in 2016)||29 years|
|Date of birth||5 August 1987|
|Place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height & Weight|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 feet 6 inches|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Weight in Kilograms||54 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||112lbs|
|Body Measurements & Physical Stats|
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Hip Size||37 Inches|
|Feet/Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Management Studies
|School||Apostolic Carmel High School, Bandra
|College||St. Andrew's College, Bandra
|Father||-Neil D'Souza (senior official with Tata Consultancy Services)|
|Mother||Jeanette D'Souza (former MD of the Pharma Multinational corporation)|
|Husband, Boyfriends & Affairs||Riteish Deshmukh|
|Salary & Net Worth|
|Debut Film/TV, Hit/Flop & More|
|Debut Film||Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003)|
|Favourite, Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes|
|Hobbies||Internet surfing, Watching films, listening to songs
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Om Puri, Shahrukh Khan
|Favourite Actress||Sandra Bullock and Aishwarya Rai.
|Favourite Singer||Not Known|
|Favourite Director||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Devdas, Dark Knight, Titanic
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Color||Black, White, Red
|Favourite Destination||Italy, London
|Favourite Perfume||XX, Diamond
|Favourite Animal||Not Known|
|Contact Address & Phone Number|
|Address||Internet surfing, Watching films, listening to songs
|Phone/Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Social Media Profile|
Genelia D’Souza Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts
- Genelia D’Suza was born on 5th of August in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in a catholic
- Her father’s name is Neil D’Suza was a senior officer of Tata Consultancy services and mother’s name is Jeanette D’Suza was Managing Director of Pharma Multinational Corporation.
- She started her film career by a Hindi film named ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’ in 2003. The opposite hero was Ritesh Deshmukh. She also included in modeling since she was aged at 15.
- She was noticed after acting the film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na in 2004.
- Except these two movies, she acted in some Telugu and Hindi movies. They are Force (2011), Bloody Paki (2011), Chance Pe Dance (2010), Boys (2003), Mere Bap Pehle Aap (2008), Jai Ho (Cameo Appearance, 2014).
- She got married to the renowned film hero, Ritesh Deshmukh on 3rd February on 2012.
- They couple having two children named Riaan and Rahyl.
- Except this she was a part of Tamil director’s stage show.