|Born Name||Julie Delpy|
|Age (as in 2016)||46 years old|
|Date of birth||21 December 1969|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height & Weight|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Height in Centimeters||N/A|
|Height in Meters||N/A|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||N/A|
|Body Measurements & Physical Stats|
|Body Measurements||32-23-33 inches|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Feet/Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Husband, Boyfriends & Affairs|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jack Nicholson, Marc Streitenfeld, Adam Goldberg|
|Salary & Net Worth|
|Debut Film/TV, Hit/Flop & More|
|Debut Film||Guerres civiles en France (1978)|
|Favourite, Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer||Not Known|
|Favourite Director||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Color||Not Known|
|Favourite Place||Not Known|
|Favourite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Animal||Not Known|
|Contact Address & Phone Number|
|Address||New York, USA|
|Phone/Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Social Media Profile|
Julie Delpy Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts
- Julie Delpy was born in the year 1969 on 21st of December in Paris, France.
- At the age of 14, she was featured in the Jean-Luc Godard’s Detective when she was 14 years old.
- She has completed her graduation from the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and there she directed and wrote the short film named Blah Blah Blah in 1995.
- Delpy also appeared in several European and American productions like Killing Zoe, The Three Musketeers and Three Colors: White among others.
- In 1995, she was named in the “25 Most Beautiful People” of People Magazines.
- She has got three Cesar Awards such as Online Film Critics Society Awards for two times and Academy Award for one time. You may also like to read Lacey Chabert and Amanda Detmer Biography.